The new home of the webcomic HamsterBandit Industries. Previous posts of the comic have been removed from this blog as its primary purpose is as a hub page for projects.
New ghost story up!
Fake It ‘Til You Make It: Madame Lareesia, aka Patricia ‘Patty’ Miller of Detroit, Michigan is not in the business of providing truthful fortunes to her customers. She provides a bespoke service of comfort and pat solutions. To her annoyance, her spectral playmate believes honesty is the best policy.
Something a little different today – in Canada, the Taco Bells serve fries and one of those fry dishes is the Fries Supreme. Unfortunately, where I live the Taco Bell vanished overnight (aliens?) so we had to come up with our own version to satisfy the craving.
I present to you a hamster bandit recipe.
Tater Tots Supreme
1 bag tater tots
1 pound ground beef + packet of taco seasoning
1 jar nacho cheese sauce
1 container of sour cream (added to taste)
1 handful shredded cheese of choice
Cook ground beef w/ taco seasoning
Layer tater tots (frozen) into casserole dish (long and rectangular preferred)
Layer on beef
Layer on nacho cheese sauce
Layer on sour cream
Toss on the cheese
Bake until whatever time it takes to make a frozen tater tot into food according to instructions.
New drabble collection up! Have been posting them slowly to my Patreon before final edit, now they’re ready.
- A woman gardens strange flowers. A girl deals with her mother’s match-making ghost. A tormented haunting is welcome. An unwelcome friend on a walk.
Latest story is 10 bite-size ghost stories in the Ghost Stories category.
- 10 very short ghost stories. The miracle that wasn’t, a mixtape with more than memories, a dangerous garden, and more in this collection.
A new story has been added to the ghost stories section.
- A compilation of 15 haunted locations and objects.
- A short story about toys, children, and how it doesn’t end well when you completely dismiss both.
I lived alone with my daughter in a house which was far too large for us, but had the advantage of being inherited from my parents. I worked hard to maintain it and expected my daughter to do what she could to make raising her simpler. She was a quiet girl, her most obvious fault a tendency toward flights of fancy while I did my best to keep her anchored in reality.
- At the edge of the rainforest was a spirit, leading the replanting efforts to work in reverse in an attempt to delay contact. But they can’t stop planting and what remains of the forest, both living and dead, intends they finish the job. Keli wants to see the rainforest flourish again
- On a lonely stretch of road it’s a yearly event. (A story about the Phantom Passenger)
2 new stories – a reporter dealing with a superhero who looks just like him, and a retired superheroine whose ex-nemesis just won’t let her mow her lawn in peace.
The new section Superheroics and Supervillainy collects the non-St. Genevieve superhero stories.
I have added the last two years of ghost stories to the page. 7 new ones! A haunted planet, something that should not be under the sea, and an old Canadian urban legend make an appearance in these tales.
Please go to Ghost Stories to read them!